Victims Of Construction Site Accidents Need Experienced Legal Guidance
Accidents at construction sites are often extremely severe and debilitating. At Kiwan & Chambers, APC, our experienced lawyers have helped construction site accident victims get the money and medical treatment they have needed to protect their futures and families. We are ready to help you figure out your next steps and start protecting your rights.
Our legal team has decades of workers’ compensation experience and has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of injured workers. In your free consultation, we will answer your questions and work to understand the details of your case. Please, call our San Diego office at 619-369-3504 to schedule your complimentary first meeting.
Experienced Representation For Many Types Of Construction Accidents
Over the decades, our lawyers have helped workers who were hurt in various construction accidents recover millions to secure their futures and provide for their families. This wide range of experience allows us to evaluate cases and investigate every detail of an accident quickly. Based on this thorough inspection of case facts, we will create a personalized and aggressive strategy for your case.
We help people who were injured in a variety of accidents, including those involving:
- Falls from heights, including those due to collapsed and unsafe structures
- Dropped or unsecured tools and other objects
- Workplace accidents that cause head, neck, back and spinal injuries
- An employer’s failure to provide safety equipment
- Contractors and third parties
- Crushed or amputated limbs and digits
- Injuries that cause complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Truck and car accidents related to construction sites
- Intentional torts on job sites
Learn More By Contacting Our Construction Accident Attorneys
Our lawyers aggressively represent the victims of construction accidents, in both negotiations and the courtroom. Call us now at 619-369-3504 or send us an email to schedule your free consultation. Se habla español.